Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Final Chapter : Thank You.

these surging emotions
they were like bolts of lightning,
they cracked my foundation
they were painful and blinding.

though my name is not
I finally decided to be Frank,
secured my deepest thoughts
it ends with a wish to thank.

I found friends in muddy shoes,
I found peace in a war torn land,
at the end of the day I'm left amused
though no one did held my hands.

of footsteps, voices and apparitions
I can be touched I'm not a ghost,
a new perspective and direction,
I've forgotten the thing I missed the most.

my intentions of this not to be an essay
as I'm just too lazy to write a long one,
 turned around every time she waves,
as I mean it when I said its done.

my hostility my sanctuary
I didn't say we are, I said we were,
my ability is my remedy
I'm escaping fast I'm shifting gears.


I'm glad it ended last night,
more or less twenty-three hours ago
you told me to fly and I'm taking flight,
to the most enchanting places I'll go.


I can bust a rhyme I could be a rap star
or I could choose to stay as miserable,
but to be honest I'm happy the way things are
not top or bottom but right in the middle.


prince and princesses are myths
and false hopes aren't hopes at all,
I was swimming in a pool of filth
where once upon a time I stumbled and fall.


don't you worry I'll be okay
and after it all I'm still very much grateful,
life is just an epic holiday
to live in regret is just plain wasteful.


so I guess this is it 'babe'
I'll carry on with the things I do,
staying true to the promises we made
have a great life and thanks to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment