Saturday, May 21, 2011

drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is all i need.

for the past 5 months, I've been moaning, groaning, whining, shouting and rambling for one particular reason -to get on with my life. my life was stagnant, static and far from fantastic but now my life is epic. *smile* three words. "i love college". or maybe four words. "i fucking love college". what more can i say ? college cures heartbreak, college makes you popular, college colours a dull life, college encourages me to be outgoing.

however, my college life is not like that stereotypical and over-exaggerated college life. in oppose to that song from Asher Roth, i don't go to parties, i don't drink and smoke weed all night, i don't pass out drunk, i don't play beer pong and dance my ass off till i get a girl completely naked. but lets change those ''don'ts" to "haven'ts". so I'm not just saying 'not' it's more of a 'not yet'. get it ? nahh, I'm just kidding. but not for the last one though.

since I'm already moving on with life i can safely say that i am contented with my life. contentment. and elusive state for kids nowadays who always want more in life. well, try to expect less and in that way you'll receive more. then you'll be contented with what you have. I'm pretty pleased with my so-called college life. its not wild and rowdy but i sure am having fun. sleeping and waking up early is fun. pillow talks with my house mates is fun. getting beaten at 'marvel vs capcom' isn't that fun, but it'll be fun once i own them. having a large group of friends in campus is fun too. oh well, I'm just grateful with what i have now. till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment