Sunday, February 20, 2011

if you said you feel like flying, you definitely are flying right now.



if you said you feel like flying, you definitely are flying right now. but you know what? I'd catch each and everyone of you guys in case anyone falls. literally. if you're that lucky, you can make the most out of a pretty much screwed up plan to have a road trip. sometimes its better to just tag along. out of desperation and heartache i found myself in a hotel room with nine other individuals which seven of them I've met for the first or perhaps the second time in my life. first impressions aside, i really think they're awesome. i never thought i could meet a group of people that would make me feel comfortable being around them like they did. I'm glad i could share that with them since i never really had a tight group of friends. "what happens in Genting stays in Genting". all those crazy shit i went through that night will be the best memory for me. a shout out to Nazril,Bernice,Andy, Daniel,Danial,Emily,Brandon,Sophia and Chris that made that night an all time high. i would never look at a comb, toilet bowl and even maggi mee the same way again. thanks for an awesome night !





P.S: we're not wasting time, we're just spending out time wasted. at least you guys did. cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment