Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i'm fully alive.

brand new eyes with brand new lies.
I'm barely breathing but fully alive,
like gravity and everything else that she defies,
you take the plunge I'll take the dive.


a calming stroll into the abyss,
with promises to be fair and careful,
as what was was is now is,
its always been my policy to be pure and faithful.


heartache is the fuel that feeds the feud,
I'll head north after everything went south,
submitted, succumbed and subdued,
from slanders to rumours to words of mouth.


the world is pretty much at war,
the prospect of peace is just theoretical,
those battleships only attack from afar,
as soldiers are sometimes hypocritical.


immaturity, ego and selfishness,
I'll go with selfish any day of the week,
tolerance, patience and passiveness,
the water had just overflown the creek.


across the mud we'll surely trudge,
and even in the darkest days we'll strive,
I will never be in the position to judge,
as I'm barely breathing but fully alive.






No comments:

Post a Comment