Monday, March 21, 2011

Don't you think I'm pretty when I stand on top this bright lit city?

another cigarette and I'm so bored your words aren't making sense. yes you. I'm speaking to you who inhabit my mind. you whine, you moan, you stutter, you blabber and you're bugging me out of my bed. the sickest part about you is the fact that you're so indecisive. i hate uncertainties and a patient man i am not. whatever it is that's going on at that time in my life you'll scream it at my face from inside out. a fucking thousand decibel straight at me. if i ever decide to speak you out I'd be as good as a sitting duck in Libya waiting for freaking bombs from the Allies. you never make sense. you make me over think things and you severely damaged my sleeping pattern.

I'm over that issue last year, and the issue that came afterwards and that issue last month. i don't feel bad about anything and hold no grudges. but please, no more thoughts and dreams and unnecessary reminders. all i want now is to move and move on. I'm not sure if I'll look pretty but I'll definitely look epic when i stand on top this bright lit city. well, not this city though. spent 17 years in it and it ain't bright lit anymore. the fat man is tired of eating burgers to pass the time. the fat man longs for a bowl of slaw now. not converting or being drastic. he just feel like having something else for a change. its about time. no voices or thoughts will stand on his way.

for all you minorities who actually read this and all the previous posts that i made. thank you. but i won't ever publicise something that is personal in the name of 'expressing my inner feelings' anymore. though i write about myself most of the time, there won't be anymore personal drama and issues that I'll discuss here directly or subliminally. no more cheesy poems, no more drop dead expressions and no more immaturity. I've grown up. I'm not gonna waste these words to make others feel bad, I'm not gonna waste these words to make myself vulnerable, I'm not gonna waste these words utter that senseless thoughts in my head for others to read and I'm not gonna waste these words about a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment