Thursday, March 24, 2011

the birth of a star, the death of a dream.

the day we've all been waiting for had passed. for some who did cry tears of joy i would like you guys to know that you guys are truly deserving no matter how much we played around during our time back then. for those who cried tears of sorrow, do take it easy. this thing that everyone claimed to be life-altering is in fact life-altering. but no matter how much your life is altered, your life would never be defined by it. there is always another opportunity for you to blossom as your life unfolds.

paranoia was everyone's middle name the day before. but numbness was mine. coming back as someone who graduated was almost nostalgic. "you remember when we use to do all those crazy shit back there?" i said a few times. no, i don't and i won't miss the place. but I'll always remember what we did. like the day we tried to take Jazli Masri's pants off. and that time when they ripped my pants open on my birthday -for two consecutive years. not to forget the infamous free haircuts that we'll escape and laugh to the ones who got it. ha ha.

oh yeah, i did fairly well. never did have a certain target or any form of expectations for myself. i made it clear that whatever the outcome is i will accept it with no regrets and if its not good, I'll make myself feel good anyways. but I'm pretty much contented now. could've done better but at that time, i did my best. zero regrets. what made me really happy was the fact that as a whole, we kicked major ass. some of us are legendary. we're fucking legends now. well.. not really. just a few of us are. which excludes me.

yesterday was Wednesday and not a Thursday but more importantly yesterday was a turning point for me. when these strung out individuals said we'll die that day some might say they're over reacting. but they ain't far off. i died and taste the sweetness of rebirth. its a clean slate right now. as far as I'm concerned I'm in good terms with everyone that i care about. not everyone, but everyone that i care about. the fall out, the drama , the feud and the everything else that's negative is thrown out of the window. it feels great to really start a new chapter in my life. as for the previous one. it's over. it's finally over.

No comments:

Post a Comment