Sunday, May 1, 2011

dear Past, i now live in the present.

i wanna make one thing clear regarding my previous post. that post is for those who are friends in my Facebook page as i posted the link of it there and not to those who are not or are invisible to me. i decided to write again after a few incidents that doesn't involve you. dear Past, i don't hate you. what i posted a few months ago is just to make you go away for good. sorry for being over-dramatic that time and my apologies if you think my recent post was indirectly for you. its not. though we follow each other's blog i don't read yours anymore and i really thought that you don't even bother about mine. read this and carry on with whatever you're doing as this is the last post ever to be directed to you. i'll promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment