Monday, October 24, 2011

Octopussies.

his fiery eyes set me on fire
as I profusely perspire gasoline.
a voice that desires to inspire
with gestures that are rather obscene.
thanks for changing my life,
thanks for keeping me clean.
thanks for the meaningful night,
and thanks for appearing in my dreams.

the tale of October will be written in history.
it's never the destination it will always be the journey.
a tale of falling down and growing up.
a journey of self-discovery without a doubt.
it took me months to find inner peace
and to mend all those broken pieces.
and for the seventh time I've told you that I'm done.
have faith in me, this time I won't run.
I have found my reason.

p.s.: I did change for the worst.
but ironically things got better.



1 comment:

  1. coooooooooooooooooooooooooooool post! i like

    ReplyDelete