Monday, April 4, 2011

the story of my life is not the story of the year.

tossed and turned, flew and fell, truth and lies, laughs and cries. yeah I'm tired. as entrancing as life may be i found myself lost in psychedelia. I'm pretty much dead actually. okay, there is no need for over-dramatics. you know, even stress free life is stressful when you're 17 and a half. to be honest, sleeping when everyone else get out of bed and waking up while everyone else is enjoying their tea isn't that fun. there is never a big smile on my face and once again Mr.Ritter lied to me. I'm sure you guys would say I'm a bitch for complaining. but do give a try walking in my snug fitting shoes.

I'm a lazy eater. when i step in the kitchen i tend to take everything at once so that i don't have to make several trips. though i never dropped anything in the kitchen before, the likelihood of me dropping a plate of rice while opening the fridge to grab some drinks is pretty high. such a bad habit. now look what happened in my real life. not metaphorically speaking, i juggled everything and that everything that i juggled fell. oh yeah, no over-dramatics. not everything fell apart but it doesn't feel right when there are some elements missing. they always say life's a bitch. well, life is not a bitch. you are.

110 meter hurdles. i guess there are 10 hurdles in that race. oh i don't know, I'm more to swimming rather than track and field. but all i know is we progress. we jump hurdles (or sometimes run through it). in between the hurdles we run. then we finish the race. doesn't that sound like life? i ran and jumped a couple hurdles along the way but i unfortunately clipped the next one and almost stumbled. but hey, the race goes on and I'll finish it.

as in for now, i don't feel like thinking about anything or caring about anyone anymore. ha ha being over dramatic is kinda fun. no wonder they do it a lot. but yeah, i don't give a damn about those non-important things anymore. i posted some negative stuffs about friends, a former love, some fishes and some trees. I'm taking it back. not because of guilt but because you guys are not important anymore. should have realized this a few months ago but who cares. even Obama makes mistakes. but really, if you feel like i'm not giving much care to you don't feel bad. you're just less or not important to me.

and all of these being said, i'll take some time off from writing. face it, i'm not that good anyways. okay, maybe i'm alright but i score zero points for creativity. that cancels out some positives right ? so this would be the last post B.H.(before hiatus). i'll be back when i have an array of ideas that i could spit out through my keyboard. since that won't be soon i'll wish you guys a prosperous life and the best of luck. goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment