Friday, March 4, 2011

sorry, sorry, 'cause i'm not sorry.

its kind of a normal thing for me right now if a song creates an urge for me to write something down. its probably because i take every single word they wrote seriously. though its different now, my receptors will still send those impulses to my brain but my brain will not transmit anymore weirded out signals. lately I've been listening to a song from a band called D.R.U.G.S. called 'I'm here to take the sky' which really really hits the spot. the song is almost perfect.

"I'm gonna live my life and my dreams.
I'm gonna make my rules, my own scenes.

I'm gonna live my life, take chances.
Full of hope and new romances.
Sorry, sorry, I'm not sorry."

the most obvious 'hopeful' piece of the song that is rather cliche. a piece of lyric that makes it unrealistic and irrational if i ever decide to live by. but it could be a great start to something new though. the makeshift video for this song shows a group of close friends having fun at a bowling alley celebrating a birthday. if you know me better, you would say its ironic that i like the song and the video and I'm like that. its the larger half of percentage on how opposite everything I've said and whats really going on right now actually.

i found myself running away from everything. music is pretty much my escape and random activities with random people beats having fake fun with fake individuals. i would rather not have that much fun and be less exciting than having to face the fact that i'm living in a lie. but why am i even ranting ? well, the prospect of me leaving my hometown is brighter than the break of dawn but uncertain like the stars at night. send me your best wishes so if they say the sky is the limit, i would build a bridge up to it. and i'm sorry 'cause i don't feel sorry at all. till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment